Thứ Tư, 14 tháng 12, 2016

Phần 1

MC: Well, looks like a hunt going goals. I can’t …(1)… it. A million dollars and all your lifelines attack you did indeed those taking life last. Well let me just bring you up-to- date.

John Carpenter : Please.

MC: If you miss you’ll be reduced by …(2)… dollars have the back down to 32.000 dollars. Oh here it is a one million dollar …(3)… We rarely see these here only one of the contest as 500 000 dollars on our show. So if you’re ready, let’s go for a …(4)… Which of these U.S Presidents appeared on the television series “ Laugh-in”? Lyndon Jonhson, Richard Nixon, Jimmy Carter or Gerald Ford ?

John Carpenter: Uhm, I’d like to call my …(5)… right now.

MC: Sure.

John Carpenter: I’ll call my parents.

MC: What are their name?

John Carpenter: My father. I'll talk to my father. Tom, his name’s Tom.

MC: Yeah, Our friends at AT&T will get tell your dad on the …(6)…, well sitting at home.

>>Làm tiếp phần 2
>>Xem đáp án phần 1

Phiêu Linh

Bài viết theo tháng

Tin nổi bật

Đối tác: