Thứ Ba, 8 tháng 11, 2016

MC: Richard Nixon came to Hangzhou and after that, tourists flooded the place, and that’s how you learned English.

JACK MA: Yes. I really like the… I don’t know why at …(1)…or 13 years old, I suddenly fell in love with the language – English and there was no …(2)…you can learn English at that time. There were no …(3)…, English …(3)…  So I went to the Hangzhou Hotel (now called the Hangzhou Shangri-La Hotel) because that was the hotel can receive the foreign visitors. So every …(4)…for nine years, I showed them around as a free guide, and they taught me English. I think that changed me. I’m 100 percent ‘made in China’.  I never got a one-day training outside of China. And when people talk to me, they say ‘Jack, how can you …(5)…English like that? Why sometimes you talk like the Western guys?’.  I think that was the nine years. These Western tourists opened my …(6)…because everything they told me are so different from the things I learned from …(7)…and from my parents.  

>>Xem đáp án

Phiêu Linh

Bài viết theo tháng

Tin nổi bật

Đối tác: