Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 11, 2016

Phần 1

Obama: Oh, Michelle left her …(1)… Let’s see here. Huh. She’s got Snapchat. Obamacare is great! And it’s really working! Sign up now!

Wolf  Blitzer: …(2)… Michelle Obama in hot water, after posting this video earlier today.

“Obamacare is great! And it’s really working! Sign up now!”

Obama: No?

Mrs. Obama: No.

Obama: Did it get a lot of …(3)…, at least?

Mrs. Obama: Honey, enough. Enough. Why don’t you just talk to somebody who has been through this. I got to go to SoulCycle.

Obama: She’s right. I know who I need to talk to. Hey. It’s Barack. Listen, could we get together?

Obama: Now that is a …(4)…movie.

John Boehner: Yeah. I gets me every time.

“So long, partner”.

Obama: So, you got any …(5)…for me?

John Boehner: So now you want my ...(5)...? 

>>Làm tiếp phần 2
>>Xem đáp án phần 1

Phiêu Linh

Bài viết theo tháng

Tin nổi bật

Đối tác: