Thứ Tư, 9 tháng 11, 2016

Phần 1 

To all Republicans and Democracts and Independents across this …(1)…, I say it is time for us to come together as one united people. It’s time.

"I pledge to every citizen of our …(2)…that I will be President for all Americans and this is so important to me.

"For those who have chosen not to support me in the …(3)…, of which there were a few people, I’m reaching out to you for your guidance and your help so we can work …(4)…and unify our great country.

"As I’ve said from the …(5)…, ours was not a campaign but rather an incredible and great movement made up of millions of hard working men and women who love their country and want better brighter …(6)…for themselves and for their family.

>>Làm tiếp phần 2
>>Xem đáp án phần 1
>>Xem toàn bộ bài

Phiêu Linh

Bài viết theo tháng

Tin nổi bật

Đối tác: